CAPED Scholarship General Eligibility Requirements
These are general eligibility requirements for all scholarships. Please check each Scholarship Description for additional requirements under “Eligibility Alerts”
- You are currently an enrolled student at a California college/university
- You have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA as an undergraduate student OR a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA as a graduate student at a college/university *Note: some scholarships may require a higher cumulative GPA to apply. Check “Eligibility Alerts” on the Scholarship Descriptions page for restrictions.
- You have completed at least 6 semester units or 8 quarter units as an undergraduate student OR 3 semester units or 4 quarter units as a graduate student at a college/university *Note: unofficial transcripts are required for application to verify cumulative GPA and completed units
- You will be enrolled in classes at a California college/university for the upcoming fall term *Note: Proof of enrollment will be required upon acceptance of award
- You have a verifiable disability and you are a participating student in your college/university’s disability support program/office *Note: Disability Certification Form required for application, cannot accept any other form of disability verification
For additional questions, contact CAPED.Scholarship.Committee@gmail.com